Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our apartment in Atlanta, all moved in

Here are some pics of our place in Atlanta:




Entrance way with little place to put our shoes and I stick my bike helmet. I have a healthy 5-8 mile bike ride to my work, depending on the day. I feel much more fit than med school :)


To the right of the last pic, our dining area.


At the center of the last pic, our kitchen. It's nice because it is easy to study or do something while someone is cooking as sound doesn't travel far from here, but a little lonely for the cook... :(


Looking from the doorway, our entrance into the patio which can be seen during the day in the Japanese BBQ entry.
http://oldisland2.blogspot.com/2009/08/yakiniku-japanese-bbq.html

Moving to the left, our "living area." And thanks to my dad, I tried to hook up the cable again after our Internet was connected and found we got basic cable after all.

Our closet isn't quite as big, so we tried to stuff a bunch of stuff behind our bookshelf. I feel like it's hardly noticeable unless someone takes a picture of just this and points it out...

A few stairs leads up to our bed.


Then we have our desk and bathroom (and someone hiding)

Bathroom


Closet connected to bathroom

Marriage pics in the bathroom

Marriage pics in the living room (too many perhaps?)


We live in a beautifully green area. Pics soon to come.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

How nice! You're definitely packed in there, but it looks wonderful. I don't think you can ever have too many marriage pictures. I think we had like 10 in our living room. It will change once your baby comes. :D

Susan said...

Wow Jeff and Keiko,
This is so much bigger. I agree with Shirley. You can't have too many wedding pictures, especially as nice as yours, haha. Its awesome that you have a patio.

Lindsey said...

Your place looks very nice. I like all your wedding pictures too. I just took all of ours down except the big one on the wall and a small family picture on a bookshelf - had to make room for more picts of kids! I like your ikea furniture. You putting it all together reminds me of Keenan putting together a closet organizer for me with just a 99 cent screw driver from the grocery store during our first year together. Good times. You haven't mentioned your new job yet. How do you like it?

千恵美 said...

Hikkoshi otukaresama Jeff!!
Nimotsu mo katazuitane.Shicago yori daibu hiroikana!?
Suteki na heya dayo.Ashobi ni ikitai.