Sunday, May 30, 2010

New Orleans and other recent pics/videos

I have put up our pics of our New Orleans trip. We had a lot of fun. I think New Orleans is one of the most unique cities in the US. There are plenty of family-friendly options, the food is wonderful, and there is tons of antebellum architecture all over the place.

For narrated pics, Keiko's blog is the best:
http://jklfamily.blog28.fc2.com/
Ask me and I'll send you the password if you don't have it.
I'll also add some captions to Facebook pics.

The more complete pics are at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jones.jefferson/NewOrleansWithTaiseiAndKeiko#

I will post all of our recent videos though.

A good smile:


Almost smiling:



While in New Orleans:

Enjoying the car ride:


Getting tired in the car:


Possibly my favorite. Keiko tickles Taisei and he really likes it until he sees the camera. After that it seems like he is laughing out loud out of duty while staring at the camera.


A rather noisy tummy time (2 months-old):


Just learning to put suck on his fist (getting in on camera was a little hard at first):


He got much better at it:


2-month old Taisei (with Goonies in the background)


Starting to learn to like lights


He is a professional vitamin taker.

No comments: