Sunday, May 9, 2010

CDC Fellow Picnic

It was the birthday of one of the my fellow CDC med students and her husband planned a picnic at Piedmont Park, a big park in downtown Atlanta.

It was Taisei's first picnic.

It's a beautiful park.

Taisei made lots of friends.

This is one of my favorites. Taisei hanging out with Tony.

Keiko saw this swinging bench and said we had to get a picture.



We had hamburgers, cake, played frisbee. Taisei seemed to be interested in dogs. Taisei did great. He managed to be quite friendly for the entire 3 hours.


Thanks Tony. That was a great picnic.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Keiko was right, that was an amazing spot for a picture! I love it! Taisei is such a cutie! I love his cheeks!

Lindsey said...

I too love the family pic on the swing. Babies and parks and picnics are a great combination.