Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy 3-month bday Taisei

On this weekend, I had my CDC Experience fellowship graduation. My dad came down to Atlanta and joined us. Taisei and Keiko joined me at the CDC for my presentation I have at the ceremony.

Also, Taisei turned 3 months today. He's big enough for 4 or 5 months, but that is his age.

Here are the pics.

Keiko took some AMAZING videos this week. I'm sure you will enjoy.




Taisei's new laugh. He is in a great mood until he sees the camera. At that point, he seems to lose all interest. It's a common theme:


Probably my favorite video: Taisei smiles so cute whenever he looks at his dad but whenever he sees the camera he looks sooo serious. And this changes instantly depending where he looks. It goes back and forth a few times:


Playing with Taisei. He is a fun baby!


Tickling Taisei


He just started this headbutting thing


Taisei kicks around in preparation and then does his SUPERMAN pose


Starting to enjoy his toys


No comments: