Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Decorations


Even though we have a studio apt., we never took the time to put up the few stashed Christmas ornaments last year. Since we are gone for Christmas, what is the point? was our thinking. But this year, we decided to do this on Thanksgiving weekend, to give us time to enjoy them. We don't have much, but it feels more like Christmas.

Thanks to Chris and Corie for the German ornament, and to Ryan for the tree. We have some more ornaments from my parents, but still no room in the inn for them. I imagine we'll have a bigger place next year.



2 comments:

Kara said...

So cute Jeff! I love it. I put up a little tree in my room this year too.

michelle said...

question - does the baby fetus on your countdown widget actually grow as the weeks progress? hahahaha! too amazing.