Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby shower

Some of Keiko's friends from church through us a baby shower. We had a great time. Here are some picture from the event.

Baby decorations abound

We had 3 Japanese families (not including Keiko) and 1 Korean that attended. The food was spectacular.


Here is the diaper cake that was prepared by Keiko's friend.

Keiko made this dessert.

This is a Japanese cake. I like them a lot more than American. They are much lighter, less butter.


I'm all ready to go. This little fella is also half Japanese.

Hand made baby blanket.

Thanks everyone!!! We had a great time!

see details at Keiko's blog: http://ameblo.jp/jkfamily/


2 comments:

Shirley said...

I read her blog and it looked like so much fun! I think Keiko looks gorgeous. Most women look beautiful during pregnancy, but I think she absolutely glows! You are so lucky Jeff! :)

Gary said...

Keiko good luck with everything! It was good seeing you last Christmas in Seattle. And you're looking great in the pictures. :) Take care in all you do. I'm looking forward to hearing the news when your day comes! Yayyyy!