Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas in Japan: Christmas

Here is our Christmas Tree. I think it is actually Keiko's, but can't really take it to America. This is the most presents under the tree in the history of the Furushima family christmas.

The world's largest Hershey's kiss, a present to Keiko's father (and family).


It ended up turning into this: Golden Graham Treats. Chiemi, her little sister, has developed a taste for rice krispie treats so I thought I would try another cereal for her.

Chiemi and I worked hard on the puzzle that Juri gave us, it's a picture of the wedding in June.



Opening presents too about 10 minutes. It was the first time they opened one at a time. We did it Jones-family style, starting youngest and going to the oldest. We started at 6:30am or so, and were done before 7am, by far the fastest present opening I've ever done.

No comments: